Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome to the 2013-2014 School Year!


We have an exciting year of learning ahead and we invite you to join us on our journey. Each class/attendance day has its own blog that you will find in the links to the right. After each SAGE day, I will post updates there about our challenges, struggles and successes. We plan to include their writing, artwork, research projects, photos, videos and technology projects on our blogs. I encourage you to sign up for email updates on this main page.  I will send you an email each time I update our individual class blogs.

Besides documenting our journey, our blog will also have a list of upcoming events, links to useful articles.  It has resources for parents, teachers and students. You can find these helpful links along the top of this page.  If you have an interest in or concerns about additional topics, please let me know and I will see if I can provide helpful resources.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment