Monday, February 25, 2013

We Have New Quadblogging Friends!


For second semester, we have new Quadblogging partners.  Our partnering classes are from:
New Castle, England
Yorkshire, England
& Thuwal, Saudi Arabia

Hotspur Primary School
Simon McLoughlin's 8 year old students
Newcastle, England
http://3y2013.hotspurblogs.net

Bankside Primary School
Steve Hall's 8 year old students
Yorkshire, England
http://blue32012.banksideprimary.org

Kaust School
Jeff Woodcock's 8 year old students
Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
http://2wattks.blogspot.com

This quarter, we will be taking turns writing on their class blogs.  We are discovering that through technology, our world is not so big after all!

4 comments:

  1. HI my name is dawood and i am from. The school in yorkshier and.
    I loved how you put so much. Information in your post but next . Time put more volcabulary. That would make it even more. Intresting. Bye now

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You are going to visit my blog! I am from Jeff's class. We started to comment today. How many posts do you have for us to comment on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angelina,

    We are still having snow days here, so I am commenting from home again today. Hopefully I will have students at school tomorrow. I am excited to be getting to know you and your classmates.

    You can comment on any of our blogs. Primary Thinkers is our "home" page. I will try to post some pictures of our snowfall here today, but usually our posts are on the A, B, C, D & E day blogs. The 8 year olds are on blogs A & B and the other three blogs are 6 & 7 year old students. Any of my classes would be excited to hear from you. You are welcome to leave them a message on our Padlet walls too. This is a new application for us.

    What is your favorite subject? Does your class have computers or iPads? We have four student stations in our classroom and we usually get to go to the computer lab for 30 minutes. We will try to use that time to post comments to you all.

    Your new friend,
    Mrs. Koch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dawood,
    We are so glad you are visiting our blog! This blog post was to give my students your web address so they can leave comments for you.

    Have you had a chance to look at our A, B, C, D or E day blogs? They are actually our class blogs. A & B Days are my 8 year old classes. C, D & E days are the blogs for my 6 & 7 year olds. I know my students will be excited to write to you.

    Your new friend,
    Mrs. Koch

    ReplyDelete